What's on your mind?
Hi all, it's me Anna. I saw an adoption request for my wiki which is totally okay! I am a lot more active on my other wikis but to whomever put the request in, I'll be happy to give you adminship, just PM me on my wall. Thanks a bunch to those who've contributed over the years. I love you all. Thank you.
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
- Do not harass, bully or discriminate other users because of their race/ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ect. Not everyone here are perfect.
- Insulting someone just because they like/dislike something you like/dislike is considered trolling. Please don't be a dick.
- Do not give out your personal information, such as your full name, phone number, home address, ect. because anyone can see it on the internet. Think before you write.
- Swear words are allowed as long as it isn't targeted at another user.
- Children under the age of 13 should never create a wiki account due to laws of child internet safety. If you are underage, at least keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone.
- DO NOT vandalize pages on the wiki, or add things that have nothing to do with iFunny or Okrujnost' (Окруйность) in general.
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Kink/fetish accounts (DDLG, BDSM, ect.) are prohibited and should be kept at FetLife. No exceptions.
- Pornography/hentai pictures and videos will deleted immediately if uploaded.
- References to Hitler or Nazi Germany will be removed if talked about or shown visually.
If possible, I'm requesting permission to edit the $WÅ Wiki Page. I'm a current member of the $WÅ High Council, founder of the $WÅ Official Discord, and a major contributor to this Wiki. Because $WÅ events change and occur daily, I'd like to edit the page as the events go along.
My question is, may I please have this permission?
The majority of the content on this wiki seems to be pages for specific iFunny users, most of which have very little information. I recommend any page with less than three sentences should be deleted or amended, just as a rule of thumb.